Saturday, June 22, 2013

What i said, and what i did

i knew that i am already promised you before , i will upload my blog in every week . But i had already 3 week did't update my blog, because of my exam and homework .I knew that you did't make disappointed  with what i did. But you have told me that , dun always simply give people promised and now only realize regret, how can i make a promise with you and without thinking, and not even think that i can do it or not.



what i'm did in this two week ?Bk test , it is  i  worst subject , that why i had  pay a lot of time to revision what i have already learn before . During the Bk test at venue PA001 ,although i'm very nervous , but i'm still remind myself what i had already study .when i taken my Bk Paper and looked for a minute ,it seem like not really very difficult for me . After i finished my Bk test,i 'm no time to rest,no even a minute. Because the test are coming 1 by 1. 



Me test, is a ekonomi subject, i thought  i would be interested in this subject....but unfortunately no !
this is what the F*** boring subject =3=..but anyway,i have to study also ,this is because i having test in this semester.Last but no least ,i get a Qs test on friday,My honey baby piggy knew that i'm no as smart in Qs(AddMath) , as she helped me tutoring before test ^.^ .Although i'm stupid , keep asked you question that you already told me before.But you still teach me again with  attentive , i'm so surprised that you were no mad yet -3- .


In College life,college is not as good as i expected, Every thing is new , Friend , teacher , venue and so on. The only one no change is My honey piggy ^.^this is the reason why i'm still in TRAUC .But anyway, i had make some new friend at college .
All SPM result 7A's and 9A's ~ fuiyoh,they all look friendly and treat me so good too .Just no become close friend yet .


My English test is coming soon too..I hope that i can do my best during the totorial. Finally! I finished my first Blog write in English . but  unfortunately ,this is the last i will do this also .This is because ,now i only realize that it is very difficult for me =3=. I can't write the 'feel' that i want .Muhahaha!Bye! English 



No comments:

Post a Comment

我真的也不晓得自己是多久没更新部落格了, 不是没新的东西可让我留恋,而是该分享的东西都和朋友说了  没什么都收在心里真好,可是有些东西还是不方便说, 其实老实说,我还真的有一天你会突然想看部落格, 看看我想对你说的话,虽然我知道那机会是很渺茫。 ...